Web developerWe are looking for an Web developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications including mobile phones, tablets and desktop computers. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure, and/or on other platforms. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, a good understanding of process & design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
ResponsibilitiesThe role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
What We Offer You
- A highly collaborative, typical ‘start-up’ environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries and keeps you on your toes.
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated & opportunities to expand your skills.
- An open forum for expression of ideas.
- A unique growth opportunity, as we build a team around you.
- A fully-integrated agency of thinkers, designers, developers, social media marketers and others who will work & collaborate with you.
QualificationBachelor's degree in IT / CS OR MCA
Work Experience1 Year
How to apply
Interested candidates should forward a CV to email@example.com